- Design, implement and manage statistical forecasts for businesses in a formal demand planning solution
- Utilize best practices in demand planning for product lifecycle management in the evolving retail ecosystem
- Present insights and recommendations to Forecasting COE leadership and business stakeholders discovered from data analysis and advanced analytic algorithms
- Collaborate with stakeholders from demand planning, technology and supply chain teams to manage statistical forecasts and demand planning processes
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy metrics for statistical forecasts and demand plans
HanesBrands Inc., (HBI) is a global company with more than 59,000 associates in 33 countries, all working together to create the world's best apparel to include iconic brands such as Champion, Hanes, Bali, Bonds, and many more. We offer enormous opportunities for creative thinkers, for people with a passion for consumers, and for people who think like business owners. We're building a truly inclusive culture, where people of different backgrounds, races, cultures and experiences come together to make us stronger. We are a sustainable company committed to making a positive difference in our communities and around the world.
The Forecasting Center of Excellence, embedded in our Global Data Science team, is looking for a Statistical Forecaster to predict consumer demand to connect our iconic brands with millions of consumers worldwide. The Forecasting Center of Excellence innovates and implements data-driven solutions to transform the way we predict demand. As a team member, you will draw on strengths of being able to manipulate data, analyze it, and present your findings to drive the business. Your research and insights will drive everything we do from how we operate as a company to how we engage our consumers. Qualifications Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
- 2+ years relevant work experience in forecasting, demand planning, retail planning, supply chain analytics, or data science
- Must be comfortable with a highly kinetic and agile environment
- Committed team player who is proactive and takes ownership of their responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for coordinating across teams
- Master's degree in a relevant field. Specialization in data science, machine learning, statistical modeling, and/or optimization is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience working in a forecasting solution such as SAP IBP, Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, Logility, or similar. Experience with SAP IBP is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with Time Series modeling and/or AI/ML use cases in Forecasting/Demand Planning.
- SQL, PowerBI, R/Python/SAS, or Microsoft Azure (Databricks and Synapse) experience is a plus.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: HBI_TA@hanes.comBenefits we offer
*Benefits vary by country HanesBrands Inc now offers a benefit allowing associates to get paid for their hours at any time without having to wait until payday.
This job has expired.
Health & Wellness
401(k) & Employee
Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Vacation, Holidays
& Paid Parental Leave
Hybrid Work Schedule
Community Outreach &
Tuition Assistance &
On The Job Training
- And More..