Are you looking for a fun and rewarding job? Interested in meeting people from all over and gaining skills that will last a lifetime? Then Knott’s Berry Farm is the place for you!
Working at Knott’s Berry Farm, you will have access to these amazing perks:
- Complimentary admission to Knott’s Berry Farm and all Cedar Fair parks
- Earn complimentary tickets for your friends and family
- Discounts at stores
- Discounts on food
- Special events for associates only
- Building lifelong friendships
- Resume building skills
- Flexible schedule
- Employee recognition programs
A Food Service Associate performs various tasks, including stocking, cleaning, and cash handling, while providing professional interaction and services for guests.
The rate for Food Service Associates is $15.00/hr.
How You'll Make A Difference:
You’ll Make a Difference:
We're Looking For:
- Stocks and maintains proper inventory levels.
- Conducts cash handling transactions, including making change and tendering payment.
- Prepares basic plate and portion, expediting orders as necessary.
Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We’re looking for:
- California Food Handler's Card.
- Ability to lift and move at least 30lbs.
- Ability to read, speak, and comprehend English in a manner sufficient for effective communication.
- Ability to walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!