MV Transportation is seeking a Fleet and Facilities Maintenance Worker. Successful candidate will ensure that the fleet is fully prepared for service and the facility is cleaned. This is an entry level position with career advancement for motivated individuals. We offer benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, Life Insurance), on the job training, paid time off, holiday pay and career advancement. Join the MV Team and start your career in Transportation today!
- Ensure all vehicles are completely fueled and fluids topped, ready for service at various times of day.
- Interiors/exteriors cleaned and disinfected to meet contractual requirements.
- All fleet damage and/or safety issues are documented and communicated to appropriate personnel.
- Facility maintenance, trash removal, grounds maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Walk Ins Welcome between 9 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to work a varied schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Must be 21 with good driving record.
MV Transportation is located at: 4037 Morgan Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197Questions?
Please call: 734-552-5043
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.