Field Service Technician If you are a Field Service Technician with beverage fountain experience, please read on!
Tues-Sat Work Schedule
Top Reasons to Work with Us - H/D/V - HSA, FSA
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance, etc
- Parental Paid Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
What You Will Be Doing This is a full-time role located in the Denver Metro area. As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing Fountain Dispensing Equipment.
What You Need for this Position Responsibilities include:
- Performing Fountain Maintenance and Repair ensuring their effective operation
- Understanding all Fountain Beverage dispensing equipment and related installation procedures
- Providing excellent customer experience
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid CO drivers license with a clean driving history
- Related experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate
- Basic mechanical and electrical knowledge and excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Willingness to work varied shifts, Ability to work weekends and or holidays if needed
- Must be able to lift 35+lbs.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Field Service Technician with beverage fountain experience, please apply today or send your resume to Travis.Hammer@CyberCoders.com!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.