The primary responsibilities of this position include diagnosing, repairing, and maintenance of onsite heavy construction equipment. This position is required to perform both preventative maintenance and repairs on equipment in the safest and most effective way possible to avoid downtimes.
- Able to identify, define, and resolve problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions independently.
- Able to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in mathematical, written or oral form.
- Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions common to equipment operations.
- Ability to read, write and do basic mathematical calculations in order to keep time and material records.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks effectively with a focus on timeliness and responsiveness.
- Capable of utilizing the internet effectively for research, evaluation, Parts lookup and repair completion
- Minimum of a high school diploma or general
- 3 years heavy equipment, crushers & truck repairs
- Able to weld and use cutting torch
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must maintain current driver's license that meets state requirements. Health card required.
- Must be willing to travel and stay overnight at jobs outside of Houston Area.
- Individuals are required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA. Protective equipment that may be required, but not limited to, for this position is: Face Shield, Safety (hard toe) Shoes, and Coveralls.
- Compliance with all OSHA and/or MSHA regulations.
- Adhere to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations as set forth by the US DOT.
- Current Driver's License
- Must possess current DOT health card
- Must have own tools
Pre-employment background check and drug screening required.
Pulice Construction Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.