Our client, one of the most respected companies in the Semiconductor industry, has a rare opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a newly created position due to growth!
Apply now to find out why this organization has so many long-term and engaged team members!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Fulfilling role with a diverse range of responsibilities
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Job security
- Room for career growth
- Strong benefits package
- Hybrid setup
- and more!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Performs on-site and off-site installations.
- Assists senior installers with operation checks.
- Cabling and wiring - cable cut, termination, connection.
- Responsible for completing the mechanical setup and cable connection
- Experience in Electro/Mechanical or Electronic field or equivalent training
- Semiconductor industry experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let's get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.