Zimmer Biomet is a global medical technology leader. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The Field Inventory Auditor provides support for Zimmer Biomet by maintaining and expanding relationships with our customers who include distributors, independent agents, direct sales, and support staff. The overall objective is to satisfy, and often exceed, our customer's needs by conducting periodic inventory audits that are complete and conciliatory, ensuring inventory records and traceability are transacted appropriately.
* Field travel to conduct physical audits throughout the US on a monthly basis.
* Collaborates with Audit team to maintain proper inventory controls and traceability for inventory across physical locations.
* Assists in training, guidance, and support, as necessary, to distributors and sales management regarding inventory management policies, procedures, and best practices.
* Interfaces with distributors, sales management, and operations personnel to discuss inventory discrepancies; provides supporting documentation to Audit Manager to lead and guides those discussions to conclusion.
* Assists with other distributor operations related activities.
* Follow all standard operating procedures, written and oral, at all times.
* Computer literate with advanced familiarity with Microsoft Suite, specifically MS Excel. * Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to foster positive relationships with all internal and external customers.
* Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
* Ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks.
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time.
* Required to obtain appropriate immunizations necessary to enter sterile surgical areas for inventory counts.
* Must have a valid driver's license
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree desirable.
* 0-3+ years related experience, preferably within the medical device industry.
* Prior experience with Inventory Control practices and physical auditing is preferred.
* Warehouse inventory system experience and proficiency preferred.
Required up to 75% travel, primarily between February and October.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.
*By registering with our site, you agree to our
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Franklin Park, Illinois
Posted about 2 hours ago