Primary Job Purpose
Remote within the state of Washington, occasional in-office work
At Cambia, our members need us more than ever, and to continue serving them, we need to be vaccinated. Following federal mandate, all Cambia Health Solutions employees, including 100% remote workers, need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by 1/1/22.
The Ops Reporting & Perf Analyst is responsible for proactively managing and retrospectively tracking and reporting on Operations department metrics in support of the strategic goals of the division and corporation. Performs technical, analytical, support, process improvement and leadership functions to help the division and the company meet its goals. Drive continuous improvement efforts across the division.
General Functions and Outcomes
- Provides support to any or all departments of the Operations organization.
- Develops methodologies and approaches to new tasks and projects.
- May supervise the gathering and analysis of information.
- Proactively identify issues and concerns to management.
- Applies knowledge of health plan operations, health plan data sources and structures, and cost containment strategies.
- Identify potential improvement initiatives where process redesign/improvement can substantially improve productivity, operating efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the appropriate identification of root causes through effective use of data analysis tools and techniques.
- Designs and develops reporting.
- Applies knowledge of how various departments within the corporation work together to make the company run effectively.
- Identifies needed reporting, assembles or directs the assembly of reports and distributes such information to people who need it.
- Assembles various data and reports.
- Performs acceptance testing of new reports, programs and models.
- Documents business requirements and methods used to generate work output.
- Drives analytic innovation and best practices within the Operations division.
- Actively identifies and eliminates inefficient or ineffective use of resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field or 4 years related work experience or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Three years experience in report preparation, project documentation or policy and procedure writing including ability to organize, analyze and review statistical data and write concise relevant communications.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated success with project management.
- Proven ability to document business requirements.
- Advanced oral and written communications skills.
- Outstanding analytical skills; ability to analyze complex situations, learn quickly, and synthesize corresponding solutions, options and action plans
- Knowledge of health plan operations, data sources, data structures.
- Knowledge of data mining tools and methods .
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel.
- Ability to speak professionally before groups.
- Proven ability to design and develop reporting.
- Business sense (health care operations and/or administration ).
- Knowledge and understanding of health care operations and administration.
- Proven ability to perform difficult tasks accurately with minimum supervision.
- No unusual working conditions or physical requirements.
- May require some travel.
- Tele-flex working model
This position includes 401(k), healthcare, paid time off, paid holidays, and more. For more information, please visit www.cambiahealth.com/careers/total-rewards
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A background check is required.
If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please email CambiaCareers@cambiahealth.com