We are Garlock family of companies and we manufacture industrial sealing and pipeline protection products. We are industry leaders focused on continuous improvement and customer satisfaction. We're always seeking candidates who share our values of innovation, customer satisfaction, and employee empowerment.
As a division of EnPro Industries, we offer employees nearly unlimited opportunities to develop their professional interests and passions while also giving them the tools and resources to pursue their personal fulfillment outside of work.
Schedule: 2nd shift position 2pm - 10pm
Monday to Friday
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- $21.23 per hour + $1.25 shift differential
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Employer matching 401K, PTO, holidays, EAP, wellness programs, on-site medical staff and fitness center
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Efficiently sets up, operates and performs assignments on one or more Punch Presses, Platen Press, Samco Press, or Stress Saver Press including service functions and the preparation and cutting of all types of gaskets utilizing but not limited to sheet, rolls, strips, and scrap stock, mold cleaning and mold handling.
- Selects, installs, makes necessary adjustments to all dies and machinery to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- Operates hydraulic mechanical press including raising and lowering press; proper baring of press platens; apply mold wash to cavities; inserting blanks in mold by hand, loading board pots or plates; covering of mold and inserting into press.
- Monitors pressure changes, proper functioning of mechanical lubricating system, temperature readings, bumps and pre-heat cycle so as to provide input and correct product masters if improprieties exist.
- Removes finished molded pieces from mold cavities and deposits same into provided containers.
- Tear trims and stacks parts in appropriate containers
- Operates Warming Oven per working instructions.
- Performs duties that include, but are not limited to, the following: transporting molds from press lines to cleaning area, disassembling molds, loading mold sections into cleaning machinery, activating controls, cleaning molds with media blaster, unloading molds from cleaning units, reassembling molds, and sending molds back to storage or press lines.
- Assure that dirty molds are properly pulled out of service for cleaning and properly returned to lines for resumption of production on a timely basis.
- Loads all cleaning ingredients into machinery and, when necessary, unloads all generated residue and process waste.
- Performs all work necessary for the packaging and shipment of goods to both domestic and International Customers.
- Cleans Labels, and Packages Oxygen service gaskets.
- May apply adhesive to bond product.
- Performs all necessary input for the transfer and shipment of goods via computer.
- Transfers all semi-finished and finished goods to next area.
- Works from written orders, verbal communications, Engr. Work orders and daily work schedules and kanban to determine style, quantity, thickness, and other requirements to meet customer demands.
- Refers to departmental Work Procedures/Guide lines for specific details in the daily performance of scheduled duties.
- Maintains inventory records and retrieves raw materials for processing.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other jobs as assigned by supervisor.
- Keeps records of production.
- Collects data and provides input to Supervision and/or Engineering regarding quality, stock availability, and die mold conditions.
- Works with Supervision and/or Engineering on process and production improvements.
- Notifies Supervision of defective conditions.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: Fork lift license
POSTURE: standing, pushing, pulling, bending, sitting
MAXIMUM WEIGHT TO BE LIFTED: 30 lbs. (anything over 30 lbs. requires two people or mechanical lifting device)
FREQUENCY PER SHIFT: Up to 20%
REPETITIVE MOTION TASKS: lifting, bending
DURATION OF SHIFT: 20%
WORKING CONDITIONS: noise, dust, adhesive EnPro Industries are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. This specification is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned. Ability to competently perform all the essential duties of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation, demonstrated commitment to effective customer service delivery, and the ability to work productively as a member of a team or work group are basic requirements of all positions at Garlock.
This job has expired.