Estimator If you are an Estimator interested in joining an established Civil Construction company, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us We are a three generation Civil Contractor company for over 50 years specializing in concrete, grading, paving, underground, and habitat restoration. We also employ some of the best project foreman in the business, these hard working managers makeup 125+ years of tenure with the company. We are a highly competitive and dominant force in both public and private construction in the Norther Bay Area.
What You Will Be Doing - Projects include excavation, grading, underground utilities, paving, etc.
- Reviews and evaluates requests for estimates
- Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy
- Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid
- Prepare cost analysis by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor, and overhead costs occurred in heavy civil industry projects
- Executes take-offs of construction documents
- Inputs take-offs data into spreadsheets
- Prepare project cost estimates and any other information learned during the pre-bid showing
- Maintain cost estimating tools including databases, spreadsheets, and other computer-based applications to keep updated information on past performance and industry standards
- Assists Project Manager on alternative project execution approaches based on the scope of work and the most cost-effective execution methods available
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors Degree in Civil Construction or equivelant field experience
- 1-3 years of civil construction estimator experience
- Experience developing construction plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates
- Experience in concrete, grading, paving, underground, habitat restoration, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary (Depending on Experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision 100% paid by employer
- Annual deposit into Retirement Plan of 15%
- Accrued PTO/ 5 Personal Days/Holiday Pay
So, if you are an Estimator with Civil Construction experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.