C ome join the industry's leading manufacturer and distributor of floor coatings and cleaning solutions!
Hillyard, Inc. is currently taking applications for Equipment Specialist to join our Sales team. The individual in this position will be based in Denver, CO. Hillyard is a family-owned company founded in 1907! Our continued growth and expansion across the country is the result of our ongoing commitment to providing key resources that helps our customers achieve clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest total cost.
We grow leaders! Hillyard hires the best and brightest from all industries. In this position, you can expect to work in a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be surrounded by team members that challenge growth and focus on success.
We are seeking a sales professional who would be responsible for presenting and demonstrating equipment as an unrivaled industry expert that can deliver a consultative type selling approach to potential customers that will produce sustainable gross profit.
- Embark on a career where specialized training prepares you to be an expert in the field of Equipment sales techniques that produce an overall cost savings or improved outcomes.
- Join a Regional Sales team representing a company recognized nationally as an industry leading manufacturer and distributor of cleaning and hygiene solutions with a reputation for delivering clean, safe and healthy facilities at the lowest cost!
- Participate in a 1 st class blended learning environment that prepares you to present equipment solutions.
- Opportunity for advancement and relocation throughout the region.
To assure success a strong Sales team is in place to allow for collaboration. What's in it for You:
- Exceptional training to ensure you have a solid foundation for success
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Industry leading 401(K) and profit-sharing program
- Excellent medical, vision, dental plans, and paid time off programs
We believe Hillyard Team Members are our most valuable assets and we continue to invest in our people. If you're ready for a rewarding career with a stable, growing company, we encourage you to apply! Click here to find out more about this opportunity and how to become a Hillyard Team Member. Click here to view a full position description Hillyard is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
#CB #ZRSTART YOUR APPLICATION
This job has expired.