Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you that is based in Antioch, CA.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
The Client Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the compliance and safety aspects of site specific LDAR programs. The Client Project Manager position will be responsible for budgeting, documentation completeness and accuracy, database management, compliance tracking and reporting, quality control, improvement and client assistance. The Client Project Manager position will act as the overall management position for the site specific LDAR Programs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation package
- Competitive benefits packages, including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
As a key member of the LDAR team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities including:
- Manage project compliance and customer service of LDAR program and safety program.
- Act as MAQS representative and client liaison as LDAR program manager
- Responsible for overall quality and improvement of the LDAR program
- Responsible for ensuring skill development of employees
- Perform all duties with integrity, safety and a professional mentality
- Promote a positive work/team environment
- Drive and implement solutions for all program deficiencies and improvements
- Report all non-conforming work and assist during RCA investigations and Corrective Action
- Conduct safety assessments as outlined in the MAQS LDAR Safety Assessment Schedule
- Conduct qa/qc assessments as outlined in the MAQS LDAR Quality Assessment Schedule
- Conduct Operational assessments as outlined in the MAQS LDAR Operational Assessment Schedule
- Review with client routinely on customer service needs and improvements
- Manage all financial budgeting and tracking of project costs
- Review all time and project expenses for completeness and accuracy and approve or deny timely
- Prepare invoice requests routinely and timely
- Conduct bid walks and prepare cost estimates and proposals
- Coordinate ordering of necessary supplies, equipment, and PPE as necessary
- Review monitoring routes for efficiency and accuracy
- Prepare, review and provide data and/or reports for client requests and regulatory compliance
- Communicate staffing needs and review of schedule for compliance of all projects
- Ensure compliance of all required rules and regulations
- Ensure team attends all necessary training and maintains certifications as required
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Report weekly to District Manager on project status
- Perform and ensure completion of all required quality programs written in site specific quality plan
- Perform monthly Database QA/QC and ensure each inspection period is completed and closed out
- Ensure all team members are performing required tasks efficiently, accurately and safely
- Ensure effective and timely communication with all personnel and clients
- Participate in and lead training for career development, safety and maintaining required certifications
- Assist in the preparation of and presentation of Standard Operating Procedures and Training Material
- Demonstrate discretion, confidentiality and good judgement when dealing with sensitive company, personnel and client information.
- Perform any other duties assigned by client or manager(s)
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in LDAR database software programs
- Proficient in LDAR related hardware and tools
- Proficient in applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel
- Required to pass initially and routinely drug and alcoholtests
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders, and work from heights
- Ability to pass a fit test for a respirator
- Detail Orientated
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Vaccination against Covid-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.