Do you have an interest in software sales and/or consulting? Bullhorn's Global Enterprise Sales Team is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various sales activities and research, including:
- Contact mapping and documentation for Global Enterprise accounts that either use or could be a great fit for Bullhorn's solutions
- Assist in evaluating new sales and relationship-building opportunities
- Research and documentation to better understand the technology used (i.e. tech stack) for key accounts
- Proactive outreach and survey support for specific target accounts across the globe
- Learn from top software sales professionals how they're successful in their roles, with the chance to apply sales techniques in real scenarios across the globe
- Maintain sales records (i.e., contact records in CRM)
You'll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team. You'll also have the opportunity to present key highlights from your research to the entire Bullhorn Enterprise Sales organization!
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn's cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we're consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.Qualifications
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment (independently and collaboratively)
- Excellent interpersonal skills: verbal communication and listening skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and GSuite preferred
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor with 10+ years of experience in staffing / software
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
Compensation available and/or school credit potential if applicable
Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.