Engineer CSV, Fill - Packaging Lines - Houston, TX.
(Pharmaceutical/Biotech)-Competitive Salary, Work/Life Balance!
Previous Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Medical Device industry experience is mandatory for these roles.
Are you looking to be a part of a close-knit work community? Do you have experience in the Life Science industry? Will you represent Compli, LLC as an experienced Engineer for our pharmaceutical manufacturing, biotech, and medical device client projects? Do you enjoy traveling the country and making a difference? If so, this could be the right opportunity for you!
The Engineer will work closely with the client to provide innovative solutions to our clients. We are experiencing growth as a firm and are seeking a qualified Engineer with expertise in CSV, and Fill-Packaging Lines on-site in Houston, Texas. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who takes pride in their work and actively pursues opportunities to learn and assist others when needed.
As an Engineer, you will be part of the our clients site for 6 months and starting ASAP. This growing organization is working with groups across their organization and our client. The successful candidate will ensure project execution and alignment with the overall business model.
- 2 Validation Engineers
- Houston TX area
- Computer System Validation for fill/packaging lines. Experience with Optel systems a big plus.
- Develop documents (protocols, summary reports, etc.), execute protocols and test scripts, coordinate activity with clients and manage schedule and deliverables for the scope of work.
- Promote the need for clean, reliable and accurate data, by acting as a tangible function of the firm's data governance framework - ensuring data is cared for through its complete lifecycle, as an enterprise asset.
- BA/BS with a minimum of 5 years experience with CSV, Fill Packaging Lines
- Project management experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech or genomics industry.
- PMP certification or certification in progress preferred
- Experience supporting technology development and transfer activities preferred.
- Ideal candidate has previous experience working with external collaborators.
- Excellent PowerPoint, collaboration systems, and g-suite skills (or similar).
- Experience with MS Project or Smartsheet and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau or Spotfire) is required/preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and integrates team members, and internal and external partners to achieve team goals.
- Must be proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively and flexibly in multiple teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, matrixed team environment and effectively manage change.
- Willing to work on-site in Houston, Texas throughout the project.
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer, and we embrace the increasingly diverse world around us. Our Client prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status and veteran status.Our Client requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date
. This requirement is a condition of employment at our Clients, and it applies regardless of whether the position is located at a onsite/campus or is fully remote. If you are unable to receive the vaccine due to a disability or serious medical condition, or because it is prohibited as a result of your sincerely held religious beliefs, you will have an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation.Compli, LLC
was founded in 2001 to provide commissioning, validation, and regulatory support services, CQV, asset management, reliability engineering, and staff augmentation services to the life sciences industry. We serve pharmaceutical companies across the U.S. Regarding regulations and compliance, it has never been more important to understand the documentation and quality assurance activities as they relate to vendors, engineering, construction, and contractors, which is why clients trust the Compli team.Perks of the Job:
- Competitive Pay commensurate with experience
- Work / Life Balance
- Working with a small, close-knit team where you are valued as an individual
- A learning environment and continuous advancement opportunities
Feel overqualified? Feel underqualified? Apply anyway if this sounds like the fit you are looking for! We have flexibility in how we hire the role.
To learn more and APPLY NOW: http://www.ucompli.com/careers
Agencies, Compli welcomes your qualified candidates. Please email email@example.com to establish a relationship with our firm. We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V Job Keywords:
United States, Texas, Houston, Texas, Louisiana, CSV, Computer System Validation, Serialization, Aggregation, Fill Packaging, Engineer, Equipment Validation Engineer, Technical Writing, CQV
This job has expired.