Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Development, qualification/validation, and sample analysis of ligand binding based PK and ADA assays to support preclinical and clinical development biotherapeutics.
- Assess analytical result data on acceptability using Watson LIMS system or other computer software and maintain documentation according to guidelines similar to GLP
- Work according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and regulatory guidance
- Maintain accurate records of ongoing projects in adherence with documentation standards
- Assist in generation and review of reports and contribute to trouble shooting efforts
- Collaborate and communicate within and across the work group
- Work in a structured environment under direct to moderate supervision
- At least 1 year related laboratory experience
- Previous working experience in a regulated environment (GxP, preferably GLP)
- Previous experience in ligand binding assays such as ELISA, MSD etc, in a bioanalytical setting.
- Familiarity with Laboratory Information Management System (preferably Watson LIMS)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight timeline and problem solving skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and professional integrity
- B.S./B.A. in Molecular Biology, Immunology, Cell Biology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biology, or related biological science discipline.
- Experience in cell culture and industry ELISA experience.Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. with overtime as needed.Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays