Electronic Technician / Engineering Technician If you are an Electronic Technician / Engineering Technician with component level electronics troubleshooting experience, please read on!
What You Need for this Position - 2+yrs professional experience in electronics troubleshooting
- Component Level Troubleshooting
- PCBA schematics
It is a plus if you have firmware experience.
What You Will Be Doing - Diagnose faults in products that do not perform to specification
- Troubleshoot devices on the bench or in vehicles using Over the Air computer tools and/or locally via serial port for correct system operation (packet encoding and decoding)
- Use various test technologies to diagnose the cause of test failures
- Distinguish between system server issues and product device issues
- Perform, Track and report system and product testing
- Create documentation to perform device testing based on device feature documentation
- Support engineering analyses and experiments as required
- Assist customer service with issues they can't resolve
So, if you are an Electronic Technician / Engineering Technician with component level electronics troubleshooting experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.