Electrical Engineer *Title:* Electrical Engineer
*Location:* Poway, CA - Hybrid remote work schedule
We are a leading manufacturer of semiconductor test and inspection equipment. We were founded in the 50s and have locations throughout the globe!
What You Will Be Doing - Design, develop, modify, test, integrate, and maintain electronic and electrical systems - components, circuitry
- PCB schematic capture and component selection
- Maintain design lifecycle
What You Need for this Position - Fundamental electronic circuit design and analysis of analog and digital circuits including, op-amps, digital logic ICs, DA/AD, power conversion, MOSFETs
- Experience with motion control systems
- We'd like you to have some experience with schematic capture and CAD programs - Altium, OrCAD, Draftsight, etc
- Experience with industrial and/or medical machine design including power distribution design and integration
- Familiar or working experience with embedded hardware -- microcontrollers, FPGAs
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Jake.Deal@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.