Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. is seeking an Ecommerce Administrator - Customer Service Representative to join our team located in Pittsburg, CA **Flexible to West Region**. The Ecommerce Administrator-Customer Service Representative is responsible for performing system administration and customer service activities in support of . in a call center environment with the objective to create a better overall customer experience.
Ecommerce Administrator Responsibilities
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Approving product content for publication
- Linking new accounts from customer request access form
- SharpSpring tagging of location-based leads
- Blog email blast auto reply cleanup
- Managing branch details in Yext, Global Locations List and .
- Managing Yext suggestion report - publishers
- Distributing RFQ leads that come into
- Other duties as assigned
- Resolve customer inquiries coming in via phone, email or chat with regards to website accounts, website usability, website orders
- Will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the ecommerce business including but not limited to customer service activities such as order fulfillment, returns processing, quality, etc. with an emphasis on first call resolution
- Performs at a high level to meet contact center performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Customer Service or In Store Sales experience required
- Industrial gas or welding experience strongly preferred, minimum of 5 years
- Internal Linde system experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and efficiency in JDE, Excel and Outlook
- Strong oral and written professional communication skills
- Ability to work with others and communicate effectively including remote collaboration and/or prior work from home experience a plus
- Ability to adapt to ongoing changes in responsibility, scope and work processes as call center environments grows and expands
- Ability to multi-task in high-paced, call center work environment
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Willingness to adapt to flexible work hours depending on evolving situation created by launch of new website
- Willingness to take ownership of customer inquiries to resolution
- Builds effective relationships with internal customers/co-workers
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.