Job ID: 447980
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Superlite is seeking a Sales Representative responsible for the overall sales function of the Dry Mix product lines. This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business, increasing customer orders, and developing customer relationships. As a representative of Dry Mix products, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within the Arizona and Southern Nevada market.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Primary focus will be dry mix products with an emphasis on stucco
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Compile dealer's sales data, interpret buying cycles, share results with production to efficiently plan weekly and monthly production plans
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Familiarity with installation of Portland Cement stuccos and related materials
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver's license
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
Sales Rep, Temporary, Sales, Contract
This job has expired.