MV Transportation is Now
Hiring Transit Bus Drivers!
On the Spot Interviews and Potential Same Day Offers!
Outstanding Sign-On Bonus Available!
Drive into a Great Career with MV!
Work For Us and Love What You Do for a Living!
We are seeking Bus Drivers to fill our open positions!
Our Bus Drivers help keep Las Vegas moving!
As a Bus Driver with MV Transportation, you will provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people, your community and enjoy driving - We want you to work for us!
Walk In Applicants Welcome!Monday through Friday from 9am to 4pm Location:
- $1,800 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE for CDL Holders
- $1,200 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE for Non-CDL Holders
- $750 REFERRAL BONUS AVAILABLE
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Floating Holidays
- Paid Training and CDL Certificate Endorsement Assistance
- Year-round work-This isn't a stuffy office job-This is a "Be out in the community on the road job"
- Excellent growth opportunity within MV Transportation
3210 Citizens Avenue, North Las Vegas, NVOn the Spot Interviews and Potential Same Day Offers! Questions?
Please call Khatim at (702) 647-5085 Job Responsibilities:
- Provide safe transportation and maintain on-time performance.
- Perform pre and post trip inspections to ensure proper operating condition of vehicle and equipment.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers, including assisting with boarding and de-boarding, communicating pertinent information, and responding appropriately in the event of an emergency.
- Understanding of ADA compliance.
- Communicate effectively with dispatch or central office via two way radio.
- Adjust to variables in normal working conditions, including adverse weather, traffic and construction, passenger incidents, accidents and trip changes.
- Employ all techniques of defensive driving to minimize risk.
- Maintain a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be minimum 21 years of age
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Must have a valid Nevada Driver's License and be willing and able to obtain a CDL license with passenger and airbrake endorsement (We Provide Paid Training to Get Your CDL)
- Knowledge of the service area and th ability to navigate the service area through use of maps.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.