Now Hiring DRIVERS
Drive into a Great Career with MV!
The primary objective of the Driver is providing safe, reliable, and efficient public transportation. We offer full time positions, and also offer Insurance and Benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Loading and unloading of passengers on vehicles.
- Transporting of passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities.
- Four point securement of wheelchairs and scooters.
- Escorting passengers from vehicle to/from first portal of locations.
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT Physical.
- Ability to read a map and possess a strong knowledge of Alachua County and surrounding suburbs.
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with people with disabilities.
- Computer experience a plus.
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.