TRANSIT DRIVERS WANTED!
MV Transportation Is Now Hiring Drivers!
Work for Us and Love What You Do for a Living!
We are seeking Bus Drivers to fill our open positions!
Our Bus Drivers help keep North County San Diego moving!
Please call us at 760-400-3423 to set up an Interview or apply online at: mvtransit.com
Ask for Monica Lambarena!
As a Bus Driver with MV Transportation, you will provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of
reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people, your community and enjoy driving - We want
you to work for us!
We offer our Drivers:
- $18.47/hour starting rate
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company match, medical, dental vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Floating Holiday
- Paid Training and CDL Certificate Endorsement Assistance
- Year-round work
- This is not a stuffy office job-this is "Be out in the community on the road job"
- Excellent growth opportunity within MV Transportation
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid California Driver's License and be willing and able to obtain a CDL license with passenger and airbrake endorsement
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.