MV Transportation is Now Hiring Driver in El Paso, TX
Our purpose its simple. To love and help our neighbors, providing FREEDOM, one mile at a time.
What's In it for YOU:
Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!MV Drivers ARE:
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, vacation pay for qualified candidates)
- Free Debit Card
- CDL training (in-house)
- Four (4) days on with three (3) days off (on available shifts)
- Safe Driving Bonuses
- Able to advance from within
- Feel good feeling after providing freedom to our community
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
Why continue damaging your vehicle being 1099 when you can W-2 the bank?Please call Jose Alvarez at (915) 212-3009 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR PHONE INTERVIEW!Helping one person might not change the whole world, but YOU can change the world for one person.
- NO CDL required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years good driving record/history
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- No resume necessary
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.