Basic Job Functions:
Develop and maintain a profitable volume of sales within the assigned trade territory. Establish and develop a CBC Builder network, proficient in the sale and administration of CBC/Nucor products and services. This position will report directly to the Division Sales Manager. Region is Utah, Nevada, and Northern Arizona.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
Detailed Selection Criteria:
- Supervisor and/or Manager Recommendation
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver's license and proof of insurance
- Must currently live in close proximity to or be willing to relocate to the assigned territory.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop ongoing customer relationships
- Strong negotiating skills
- Ability to identify and execute competitive sales strategies
- Ability to understand and develop building systems proposals
- Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods
- Construction plan and specification reading and interpretation
- Computer skills
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
- Bachelor's Degree in business, Engineering, Technical Sales, or Construction desired
- Minimum 2 years Sales or Sales Service experience working directly with Builders
- Specific market knowledge and experience with this sales territory
- Previous District Sales Manager experience