Director of Product Management If you are a Director of Product Management with FinTech/Finance experience, please read on!
Our software connects the world's financial networks with easy-to-use and innovative services and APIs. From ACH, wires, payment cards, and cryptocurrency, our disruptive and ubiquitous platform will allow all sorts of financial apps to be built in a matter of days instead of months.
Although the platform already handles significant transaction volume, our organization is poised for its next growth phase and is looking for a Director of Product Management to lead the product management team during this exciting period. With 5-10x growth expected over the next 12-18 months, we are expected to grow heavily in valuation and offer generous compensation packages, including stock options.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Fully Remote
- Tech Start-up with stock options
- Rapidly growing company
What You Will Be Doing - Outstanding and demonstrated product professional with at least 7+ years of experience (preferable 2-3 years as a software engineer) with deep payments / consumer finance industry knowledge.
- Excellence in hands-on team management, process, and measurement of results (KPI/OKR).
- Demonstrated experience as the leader in launching a product in the fintech/consumer finance space.
- You should be highly technical, but have significant experience in user interface design and enterprise back-office software such as CRM, ERP, BI, reporting, accounting, compliance, and anti-fraud systems.
- End-to-end user experience for both external and internal users is extremely important and we expect you to have significant experience in user workflows and journeys.
- In addition, we prefer you to have experience in working with data science teams in building machine learning models to help us build cutting-edge anti-fraud and analytics platforms.
What You Need for this Position 7+ years experience:
- Interface Design
- Software Development (2 years)
- Product Management
- Machine learning
- Working with data science teams
So, if you are a Director of Product Management with FinTech/Finance experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Shuman
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.