Director of Product Location: Newport Beach
Skills: Product Management, SaaS/Ecommerce
Salary: 140-180k base + bonus + full bens (see below)
Early stage SaaS startup in high growth mode!
--- Ideally you'll be in a lead/manager/director role currently but for the right person we are open to a PM who is ready to move up! ---
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Great opportunity to join a company at any early stage
- We are in high growth mode so there's LOTs of growth potential
- Stellar product with limited competition in our niche
- Amazing company culture with quality people who care about their work
- Game room and fully stacked fridge! Never buy lunch again!
What You Will Be Doing - Own the Ecommerce/SaaS product for our company
- Build/lead/mentor a high performing team of Product Managers/Owners
- Own and manage the roadmap
- Conduct customer interviews and create user stories
- Prioritize features for development
- Provide product launch support
- Own pricing strategies
- Work closely with marketing and provide input into messaging/positioning and GTM
- Ultimately increase revenue through buliding a high performing team/product
What You Need for this Position 5+ yrs in software Product Management and must have:
- Strong experience with SaaS
- Prior experience Launching products
- Experience owning roadmaps
- People Leadership - ideally should have led and developed other PM but we are also flexible for someone who is ready to move up!
In addition you need:
- Digital Marketing knowledge (SEM/SEO etc....)
- B2B2C experience
- Payments/online transactions experience
What's In It for You Competitive base + stellar benefits including: health/dental/medical, unlimited PTO, 401k, disability, life insurance, AD&D.
So, if you are a Director of Product with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.