Director of IT Our client is the Southern United States' premier gaming and entertainment enterprise. With over 2,000 employees and 25 years of experience, they are now seeking a Director of IT Engineering to join their rapidly-growing company.
Located on-site in Philadelphia, MS, the ideal candidate will have 5+ years of professional experience in leading software engineering teams, while coming from a Casino/ Gaming background.
What You Will Be Doing - Work with other company executives to help formulate and deploy long-term strategies
- Assist with IT operations and strategic planning
- Ensure best practices are established and maintained
- Manage team staffing, recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, and evaluation
- Mentor and coach team members
- Recommend and oversee all IT Hardware and Software for the company IT servers
- Monitor the department budget and make changes as needed
- Research potential technology for future use
- Ensure performance from the company systems
- Develop plans and procedures to prevent and mitigate network availability issues
What You Need for this Position At least 5 years of professional experience with:
- Leading/ Building IT Teams
- Enterprise-Level Servers/ Databases
- Active Directory
- POS Systems
Casino/ Gaming experience is strongly preferred
What's In It for You - Salary: $110k-$150k
- Health Insurance
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Paid Vacation
- Relocation Assistance
So, if you are a Director of IT with at least 5 years of professional experience, apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.