Who are we?
Spartan Mowers, located in Batesville, Arkansas is a division of The Toro Company. Spartan Mowers is one of the fastest growing zero-turn mower brands in the market. Featuring aggressive styling and commercial-grade features and trusted by large acreage owners and professional customers for an unbelievably comfortable ride, great looks, and value.
As the Director of Customer Care you will lead the Intimidator Group Division/Spartan customer care functions including consumer affairs, warranty administration, technical services, and direct account support for distributors, dealers and end-users. Provide service direction for new product development and current product maintenance. Help continuously improve all aspects of customer care by implementing state-of-the-art technology, systems and business practices.
What will you do?
In order to build a successful career with the Intimidator Group/Spartan, you will be responsible for:
What do you need?
- Managing overall customer care functions including:
- Call center operations, both technical and non-technical
- Technical training and education
- Service communications to distributors and dealers
- Product returns
- Product liability
- Warranty claims and contract administration
- Vendor recovery
- Domestic field service operations and support for International field service
- Project management for CRM system, warranty claims and registration system and new technology enhancements
- Participating in design review, product planning and/or market planning process to bring field perspective to these processes.
- Preparing the customer care group for all future technologies.
- Directing the development, implementation, and administration of short and long-term department goals, policies, strategies, and budgets.
- Developing corporate policies on consumer issues that affect the company.
- Establishing performance metrics and continuously improves operations.
- Directing consumer and technical data collection and response including inbound toll-free numbers and Internet customer support activities.
- Providing senior management with regular analysis of problem trends and recommendations for corrective action, and supplies suggestions for use of data.
- Leading product recall activities.
- Serving on product safety committee.
- Providing support for divisional activities including field demonstrations, sales meetings and trade shows.
- Monitoring the analysis of product performance and reports results to engineering, sales, quality, marketing, test, manufacturing and product reliability council meetings.
- Ensuring communication with vendors to assist Purchasing in the negotiation and definition of vendor responsibilities for field failures.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements;
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field.An MBA is preferred, although not required.
- A minimum of 10 years cross-functional, broad-based business experience in a manufacturing, customer service oriented industry. Work history should include experience with various aspects of customer service functions including call-center management, warranty administration, technical support, field service, service shop management, customer satisfaction measurements, participation in new product development process and implementation of customer service systems/technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to lead and manage the customer care service function and to interact effectively with internal and external customers including corporate management, new product development teams, distributors, dealers and end users.
- Strong PC and mainframe computer skills are required to analyze and assess effectiveness of existing systems and to recommend and implement new systems and technologies to improve overall service and efficiencies.
- Be comfortable traveling up to 20%
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.