Benchmark is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Brachburg, NJ office is seeking qualified and caring people to work as a Direct Support Professional (DSP/CNA/Care Giver/Home health Aide) within the Day Program. Successful applicants will attend paid training to obtain required certifications. No experience is necessary, learn on-the-job. New hires are considered essential employees and management is hiring immediately.
Hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-4PM with NO nights, weekends or holidays!!
- Protect and honor the rights of people with disabilities
- Ensuring a safe and clean home for people served
- Develop a positive rapport while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment
- Teach skills to individuals served that increase independence such as eating, cooking and bathing
- Document data displaying the individual served goals and progression
- Assist in finding and participating in meaningful community activities
- Work independent or with co-workers to enhance the growth of individuals served
- Participate in on-going professional training
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Reliable transportation
- Valid auto insurance and driver's license
- High school diploma or GED
- Covid-19 Vaccine (including booster when eligible) per NJ Executive Order 283
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.
This job has expired.