As part of HBI's Product Content Center of Excellence, analyze market activity to optimize product experiences leveraging Digital Shelf Analytics within Salsify (Product Experience Management Platform). You can apply your love for statistics and consumer experience to drive business decisions/strategy against content categorization, opportunity analysis, content performance analytics and/or building visualizations for content creators to better understand performance.This position can be 100% remote, work from home.
The Associate BI Analyst will drive digital shelf analytics within the Salsify Platform and work with eCommerce business stakeholders to define use cases for eCommerce analytics. The Associate Analyst will also partner with broader business analytics team to design and execute analytics use cases not covered within the Salsify platform.
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills. Strategic thinker. Ability to add value to all stages of the analytics lifecycle, including data lineage and integration, analysis scoping, data variable development, hypothesis development, generating insights, and delivering results of findings to stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with one or more languages used for querying data. Ability to transform business questions into analytic questions, and then answer them using a variety of tools such as R, SQL, Python, Data Bricks, or SAS.
- Familiarity with reporting and data visualization platforms such as PowerBI or Tableau, etc.
- Comfortable with all types and sources of data -- but should be familiar with data generated for marketing/eCommerce purposes.
- Strong communication skills, particularly when articulating findings in meaningful, clear ways to business and marketing stakeholders with an emphasis on actionable insight
- Adheres to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and coding structures, Sarbanes-Oxley IT and business requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with all policies and standards
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree required. Advanced degree in analytics preferred. Certificate programs in data science and data analysis will also be considered.
- Experience applying mathematical and statistical fundamentals to business use cases.
- Experience in Microsoft tools: SQLServer and Power BI preferred.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
This job has expired.