Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Supervise Engineers and Technicians within the group (both shifts)
- Oversee equipment calibration, equipment repair and equipment sourcing efforts
- Ownership of the department's 5S lean initiatives
- Create and maintain accurate and efficient procedures
- Provide quotations, schedules and timely responses to support Sales. Assist Sales with closing new projects.
- Maintaining the appropriate staffing
- Maintaining efficient, neat and presentable facilities
- Provide training and empower the team
- Assure team is following procedures and customer service standards
- Perform time sheet review and release for direct reports
- Perform billing review /release for the services performed by your staff
- Lead laboratory audits.
- Other duties as deemed appropriate by management and for which management believes adequate experience exists, or for which knowledge can be easily obtained in order to perform such duties.
- Support department objectives and company goals
- Be a team player
- Sustain a positive, enthusiastic and professional attitude at all times
- Accommodate requests with a smile and "can do" attitude
- Adhere to manager directives
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive on time, properly dressed and prepared to work
- Perform all duties in a timely, accurate, honest and professional manner
- Communicate with customers professionally and in accordance with customer service standards
- Be respectful of others
- Four year college Engineering degree or similar experience.
- Minimum of four years of Leadership experience.
- Experience in performing EMC testing in accordance with FCC, ANSI, EN, ETSI, MIL and RTCA standards.
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Santa Clara, CA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays