We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Wrike is now a Citrix company where we believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. At Citrix+Wrike, we are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity, and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. - We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward.
Our team is in search of a Demo Account Specialist grow with our team.
This role is an integral role to how our sales organization demonstrates Wrike technologies to our prospects and customers. You will be responsible for adding and modifying demo account template(s) to support user stories, and provision demo accounts, update documentation on demo assets, and provide guidance on demo availability.In this role, you will work closely with the Sales Organization, the Pre Sales team, Product Marketing, Product among others and will report into the Global VP Sales Engineering and will need to be a strong communicator to interact with these teams effectively. We are currently looking for an individual to provide hands-on contribution to building and updating demo projects as well as build a strategy for demo backend system and processes.
- Work with our pre sales, demo team, and product marketing to build creative demos
- Add use cases to demo environment
- Add sample data to demo accounts and keep it fresh.
- Provision new demo accounts for users (employees and partners)
- Refresh dates and data for demo accounts
- Add/configure third-party integrations to demo environment
- Troubleshoot demo account issues
- Raise/handle issues to backend support team (and engineering), as the need arises
- Coordinate the localization of demo accounts into different languages, as the need arises
- Technical liaison for demo environment between multiple parties involved (Sales Engineers/Product/Marketing/Engineering)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 yrs+ confirmed experience of in a technical demo role
- Confirmed and shown success with troubleshooting, problem solving and critical thinking
- Strong product background
- Familiarity with engineering (software development) concepts and terms
- Wrike or other task management software experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time (post COVID)
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atASKHR@citrix.comfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Posted about 4 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago