At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Insights Architect provides the Enterprise Analytics team an anchor that will partner with leadership at Intuitive to design, develop, and mature analytical capabilities. This individual will guide, own, and oversee underlying data structures, database management systems, and the many technologies, tools, processes, and controls necessary to leverage the enterprise data assets. Additionally, they will work with directly with enterprise and digital architects and lead data engineering/technology vendors, and/or external service providers to ensure that new capabilities comply with the information needs of the business.
- Thought leadership around designing and developing analytics capabilities for the broader organization
- Architect and design analytical solutions that meet the requirements of business end users
- Collaborate with data engineering to design data standards and architectures that support the business organizations
- Understand the decision-making process, workflows, and business and information needs of our analytic teams
- Guide architecture design review process to drive ongoing improvement efforts
- Support analysts and UI engineers to enhance information visualization through development of dashboards and user interfaces
- Define the plan for solution development, taking into considering all manner of alternative delivery models
- Oversee the development of analytical solutions in the data mart and shepherd the design review process, allowing assets to move into the enterprise catalog
- Provide high quality structured and unstructured solutions from internal and external sources that support business-facing Analytics
- Translate business needs into analytics/reporting requirements to support digital tools for service and sales products
- Coordinate with the Business Analysts to understand their information needs and identify ways to visualize and present information in a user-friendly manner
- Proactively mine data warehouse to identify trends and patterns and generate insights for business units and senior leadership
- Drive standardization of key metrics across various business stakeholders to improve data governance maturity
- Continually recommend, develop, and implement process improvements and tools to collect and analyze data, and visualize/present insights
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5+ years Analytics, Business Intelligence, or Data Warehouse implementation experience
- Strong business knowledge combined with the ability to communicate advanced analyses to an executive audience required
- SAP experience a plus
- Proven track record delivering BI / analytics solutions
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to be technically self-sufficient (SQL, Tableau, etc)
- Experience drawing insights from structured and unstructured information
- Proven competency in dashboard design and information visualization techniques
- Ability to challenge and convince the various stakeholders involved in any project initiative or effort
- Strong project management and organizational skills required (agile projects), including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical associates and vice-versa
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
- Medical robotics has unique characteristics that will require immersion in clinical and technical training and he or she must come up to speed quickly– an interest and desire to learn are critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : No
Travel Requirements: No Shift: Shift 1 - Day