Data Architect If you are a Data Architect with experience, please read on!
In need a tenured Data Architect to ensure appropriate data infrastructure to facilitate access to data in a timely manner and secure manner. This individual must be a self starter with attention to detail and understanding the needs of a growing business. If you are interested in working within a trendy, laid back environment on a hybrid schedule, please apply today!
What You Will Be Doing - Communicate with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
- Organizing and transforming information into comprehensible structure
- Performing analysis of data
- Monitoring data quality and removing corrupt data
- Identifying areas of improvement in current systems
- Coordinating with other team members to reach project deadlines
- Creating systems to keep data secure
- Develop and maintain documentation
What You Need for this Position - 7-10 years of experience
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Azure SQL
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation
- Full medical benefits
- Much, much more
So, if you are a Data Architect with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.