Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Customer Service Specialist will be the focal point with customers, internal and external, to build and manage trusting working relationships to drive profitable economics for the customer and the Teleflex Medical OEM business. The position will manage activities across multiple functional areas to connect the operational processes and provide the customer with timely and accurate information and products. Responsible to manage the full cycle of made to order customer requirements, including the front end order intake processes, product revision determination, quote validation and back end receivables activity. This position is one of the primary faces of the Teleflex Medical OEM business and is critical to managing customer expectations.
• Build and manage customer relationship to be seen as the first point of contact from the customer's perspective. Make independent decisions on issues of escalation and resolution.
• Primary solutions provider for sales reps to manage customer activities/requests; review customer concerns, provide summary of open activities, reach out to customers for problem solving and provide customer reports as established.
• Manage the operational impacts for a specific manufacturing plant as it relates to customer made-to-order requests; serve as the primary owner within the Customer Service Team to root cause open activities, gather clear/concise feedback on issues, remove barriers to complete open orders and raise concerns through the organization. Primary point of customer contact in the absence of the denoted sales representative.
• Manage the full purchase order intake process with external customers: identify proper quotes, order process activities within SAP, work with functional areas to schedule product manufacturing, review of customer specifications with engineering, shipping, customer complaints, returns, recalls and accounts receivable.
• Represent Customer Service on weekly update review meetings with primary plant via open purchase order review, identify issues, raise questions/concerns and obtain/drive solution. Prepare and analyze reports to lead the discussions and manage processes to deliver on customer commitments.
• Manage backorders; identify issues, seek solutions and communicate resolutions to the customer.
• Manage customer expectations and contractual obligations by creating, analyzing and preparing external customer scorecards. Prep/review and travel with the sales rep and lead the scorecard discussions in the customer meeting to drive understanding of level of service being provided compared to customer expectations.
• Own new customer account setups via obtaining critical customer data required and manage the process timely through Teleflex Medical OEM internal processes.
• Become fluent in customer relationship management for team partner. Act as a daily backup for one another to mitigate backlogs on sporadic high volumes. Serve as backup when partner is out of the office.
• Maintain a positive professional disposition in all customer situations, internal and external.
Education / Experience Requirements
• Bachelors degree plus one year of previous job related experience in a professional business environment or a minimum of a High School diploma along with a minimum of three years experience building and managing customer relationships. Customers include internal cross functional team members, external end user customers and vendors.
• Proven track record in leadership activities and team settings within educational or work environments.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel required, Outlook and Power Point preferred
• Experience with SAP a plus
• Positive outward communications (verbal & written) in all situations.
• Capable of building solid trusting customer relationships through strong customer focus at each customer touchpoint
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to think independently
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Must possess superb time management skills and demonstrate the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities throughout the day
• Must be a committed team player who seeks to do the right thing for the team, customer and business
• Experience working in a team environment and at ease identifying issues and raising questions
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® - trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose.Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Maple Grove, Minnesota
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago