Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently searching for an exceptional Customer Solutions Representative who is ready to provide extraordinary customer service and provide the ultimate Customer Experience, increasing solutions for our customers. The Customer Solutions Rep II is responsible for providing a variety of support, sales, customer service and office administration duties related to servicing external customers. Customer Solutions Representatives provide information to customers via telephone, mail, chat and fax regarding product order status, order inquiry, options for alternative products, delivery status, and coordination of product returns. This position is also a sales focused role and is ideal for someone with previous experience with lead generation and has successfully closed sales opportunities on customer calls.
Major Function and Scope:
- To ensure effective and efficient coordination between the Company and its customers with a high level of service and support. Process sales orders and resolve customer product or service issues.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Provides customer account management which may include, but is not limited to, order entry, order inquiry, product information, order status, pricing, inventory inquiries and transportation management to analyze and resolve customer needs.
- Resolve mostly routine and some non-routine, more complex problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer.
- Interfaces and provides updates to various teams and leadership including, but not limited to, internal and external customers to address customer inquiries and order issues from order entry to invoice.
- Ability to respond to customer needs of medium complexity.
- Has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline.
- Works under moderate supervision of senior leadership in the functional area.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to provide customer solutions.
- Demonstrates working relationships with others and contributions to group solutions.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalency required
- 1 or more years customer service or account management experience. Focus on customer account management preferred. Prior manufacturing or flooring industry knowledge is preferred.
- Design / Interior Design Experience is a plus
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization required. Good voice quality that is conversational and professional. Ability to interpret and follow oral and written instructions, policies, guidelines, and processing standards. Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal relationship building skills. Adept in problem solving skills, can determine root causes of issues while also creating proactive solutions for future issues. Must have an intermediate level of computer skills in Outlook and Excel. Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, manage priorities and manage time effectively. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to type or answer phones. The associate may walk, stand, talk or hear. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.