Our client, one of the most respected companies in the Semiconductor industry, has a rare opportunity for a Customer Service Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a newly created position due to growth!
Relocation packages are offered from anywhere within the US.
Apply now to find out why this organization has so many long-term and engaged team members!
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Fulfilling role with a diverse range of responsibilities
- Supportive colleagues and managers
- Job security
- Room for career growth
- Strong benefits package
- Hybrid setup
- and more!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Located on or travels to customer sites as required to perform preventive and basic corrective maintenance.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills and maintaining professional behavior.
- Assist with tool installation and removal when required.
- Experience in Electro/Mechanical or Electronic field or equivalent training
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
TPD is a leading workforce solutions provider.
Our mission is to help YOU succeed by providing access to opportunities - jobs, careers, and professional development. We partner with over 200 top companies across North America with a focus on placing Business Professionals, Warehouse & Distribution staff, and technical Mining and Aviation staff.
From flexible to permanent positions, we help people start careers, change careers, and advance careers in a way that works for you.
Let's get to work!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
This job has expired.