We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
Summit Funding Group, Inc. is an established and growing equipment leasing company and a wholly owned subsidiary of First Financial Bank located in Mason, OH. Summit is hiring a full-time Customer Service Representative and Collections Representative.
The ideal candidate will handle incoming calls from a portfolio of business to business customers with questions regarding lease contracts, payoff, making payments, taxes, and the like.
As a Consumer Service Representative, it is important that you are personable, positive and able to remain friendly and engaged during calls. At the same time, you should also display an assertive personality and be motivated by a competitive nature. The Consumer Service Representative position will require you to be self-motivated and career-minded, with a strong work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Researching and resolving customer concerns regarding lease contracts.
- Timely responding to incoming emails and phone calls from customers.
- Working collaboratively with legal, accounting and other departments as may be required.
- Recording accurate and detailed notes in system; updating customer account status.
- Collecting past due invoices.
- Generating 30 and 60 day past due letters to Customers.
- Making outbound calls as required for light collections, such as a 10-day reminder call.
- Contacting customers to discuss delinquent accounts and negotiating payment.
- Other reasonable duties, as may be determined by the Collections Manager.
- High school diploma or GED
- B.A. or some college preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in the same job; experience with customer interaction preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational abilities.
- Friendly, professional, and confident demeanor on the telephone and in person.
- Able to operate in Microsoft Word; other software such as Excel or Aspire experience a plus.
- Motivation and interest in working independently with minimal supervision.
- Dependable attendance and punctuality.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.