5 Todd Court, Yaphank, New York 11980
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Receives inbound and makes outbound calls to resolve customer concerns in a timely and professional manner. Coordinates and resolves customer follow-up requests (CFRs) as a liaison between branches and customers to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
1. Receives inbound and makes outbound calls to resolve routine customer concerns (e.g., service, billing, results) in a timely and professional manner. May deviate from routine procedures to diagnose root cause of more complex customer issues.
2. Coordinates and resolves customer follow-up requests as a liaison between branches and customers to provide and maintain the highest level of customer service.
3. Prioritizes open, overdue and/or critical CFRs or customer concerns and escalates to management as needed.
4. Reviews and responds to customer feedback collected through external sources. Compiles statistical data (e.g., net promoter scores, or NPS), identifies trends, and reports to management team.
5. Makes contact with cancel request customers to retain business. Probes to identify root cause and uses approved customer save offers (e.g., discounts, service calls) to retain customer.
6. May complete special projects to support branch operations and efficiency
7. Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
8. Researches customer database for account and service history and information to resolve customer concerns.
9. Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes.
10. May assess customer needs for additional services and up-sell as appropriate.
11. Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
12. May receive customers and vendors at assigned branch.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree preferred.
• 2-3 years of customer service experience required
• Experience resolving escalated customer service issues required
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to: