Credit Analyst Intermediate (3-6 years) Columbus, OH 43240/3 days in office and 2 days at Home12 months of contract Responsibilities:
- Monitor Overnight Overdrafts (Deposit Accounts) in ICRD and Intraday Overdrafts (Wires) via GFC (Global Funds Control)
- Respond to emails from the Risk Management group regarding intraday rejected ACH files resulting from ACCESS client exceeding their ACH Facility limit (Debit or Credit)
- Conduct annual reviews of client's ACH credit and debit facilities
- Work with BBRMs to action accounts that are outside of approval credit approval authority
- Make escalations to Divisional Risk Managers on aged overdrafts accounts
- Make phone calls to the bank's clients to inquire about overdraft status of accounts
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting preferred
- Six or more years of work experience, preferably in Banking/Mortgage/Financial Analysis and Loan Operations
- Strong verbal & written communication to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and external customers
- Manage the complex requests with minimum supervision and independently make the decisions related to the process
- Demonstrate the attributes of flexibility and accountability and good time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in team environment
- Attention to details
- MS Office skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 191652 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
This job has expired.