Plant Name: Oak Brook Executive Office - 105053
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
The corporate logistics analyst role will be responsible for the collection, review and analysis of logistics data to assist in maximizing supply chain efficiency at MPS. The role will develop logistics lane analysis, provide transportation conversion solutions, and assist in the implementation and reporting of freight performance across the supply chain.. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills and preferably have some experience in supply chain, logistics, and data analytics.
- Drive supply chain cost improvement and performance of logistics through data analysis of relevant freight and vendor data
- Provide creative and insightful lane recommendations and options to stakeholders based on data analysis and route optimization output
- Operate databases within logistics management and Utilize transportation optimization software
- Model lane solutions supporting net freight income targets and service level improvements for the inbound supply chain
- Utilize financial, logistical and procurement databases/systems to assist in for the development, analysis and modeling for load related supply chain efficiency improvements
- Communicate with field or other internal / external stakeholders
- Develop accurate KPI's to track proper metrics to measure supply chain performance
- Create, run and develop decks (PowerPoints) to be used for weekly/monthly meetings
- 3 years' experience of analytical support (non-manager), preferably in the supply chain industry
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or related field
- Excellent analytical and financial skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Experience in PowerBI, Tableau or other visualization tools
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Works well with all organizational levels
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Able to work constructively under stress and pressure
- Able to exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Able to work with and interact effectively with all levels of management
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.