Copywriter: REMOTE If you are a Copywriter: REMOTE with experience, please read on
Agency/consultancy firm focused exclusively on market access (ie, payer marketing) is seeking a Copywriter who wants to contribute, learn, and advance in a highly collaborative, high-energy setting.
What You Will Be Doing - Provide copy support, as needed, to account and copy leads on a variety of promotional, clinical, and training materials directed primarily at payers and the Account Directors who communicate with them
- Serve as lead Copywriter on specific brands and/or projects when assigned to do so
- Organize and interpret medical and economic data pertaining to diseases, pharmaceutical products, and treatment strategies
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, referencing and annotating text according to client-specific style/guidelines
- Work closely with account services, Copywriters, Art Directors, and other team members to research, craft, and refine messaging targeted to specific audiences (adjusting tone and approach as needed)
- Develop creative concepts and headlines for a subset of appropriate projects
- Always take personal responsibility for quality and accuracy, and for meeting deadlines
- Keep current on industry practices and regulatory requirements that affect medical content and copy
- Manage writers as needed
- Participate in professional development activities on a regular basis
What You Need for this Position Experience: 2+ years in a copywriting and/or editorial capacity at a pharmaceutical company or healthcare communications agency or in a related life science field
- Core competencies: meticulous attention to detail, creativity, flexibility, teamwork, and a positive attitude
- Writes logically, clearly, grammatically, and creatively
- Organizes and distills information from multiple sources
- Speaks articulately and persuasively
- Works with MS Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint, Word, Excel), Adobe Acrobat
What's In It for You We offer a competitive compensation package with salary, bonus incentives, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA and 401k. We are an equal opportunity employer.
So, if you are a Copywriter: REMOTE with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Ryan Hassell
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.