Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
017917 Converting Helper (Open)
- Print labels with correct bundles and pieces
- Operate and refuel forklift safely
- Identify grain direction properly
- Able to read tape measure within 1/4 of an inch
- Empty scrap pallet and report weight
- Figures proper pallet height
- Determine correct skid to use for every size of paper
- Read order notes for customer specs
- Knowledgeable on how to delete tickets
- Clear printer jams and restart printer
- Press section and timer
- Ability to use a calculator
- Operate banding tool
- Refill banding cart
- Operate stretch wrapper
- Cuts tops
- Understands visual packaging specs
- Operate and set up stacker
- Ability to catch .031 to .060 caliper
- Adjusts pressure
- Set up guides and backboards
- Identifies misfed sheets
- Steam cleans machine
- Builds wooden tops
- Knows LOTO procedures
Education and Experience
- Typically possesses a high school diploma (or equivalent) and up to 2 years Knowledge and Skills
- Some computer skills
Must be willing to follow directions and work well in a team.
Must be available to work weekends and some holidays.
Fundamental understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.