CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Finance Controller to join our North American Ag and CE Parts and Service Organization. Primary responsibilities include ensuring accurate and timely net sales, discounts, and standard margins for both actual results and planning cycles, variance analysis to explain results and drive process improvements, and provide Finance support to the Sales and Marketing team in strategy development and analysis that drive the business results. North America Parts & Service is a $1.7B annual business supplying parts through our wholesale channels to our Dealer network through our 9 Depot locations and direct from supplier channel. The Commercial Controller will work closely with the sales and marketing teams on programming to drive wholesale and retail sales, pricing actions to maintain profitability, and design sales targets that are in line with the current cycle and business environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced finance professional committed to learning the details and dynamics of Parts sales and strategies, while delivering financial results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Weekly Sales Reporting, Program Reviews, Standard Margin Analysis, Pricing Reviews, Implementing new service sales accounting, tools and processes
- Analyze channel mix (Depot vs DFS) results and contribution to drive optimal results for the business
- Projects in the areas of Service Sales, Report Automation, and Pricing realization
- Labor, marketing costs, travel controlling, and related spend initiative review and control
- Monthly journal entries, reconciliations, financial analysis and planning
- Quarterly forecasts and annual Sales and Std. Margin planning for 2 Segments and 4 Brands in accordance with varying inputs - seasonality, Dealer Inventory levels, and general macro environmental factors
- Monitor commercial internal controls, reporting, and compliance related to SOX
- Support Marketing team on program initiatives that add value to the business while supporting the financial goals of the Company
- Support and coordinate with Marketing and Sales on long-term strategic planning
KPI's include YOY sales growth %, YOY standard margin maintain or improve, Actual to planning accuracy
Annual compensation range is $90,000 - $137,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role).Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related Business discipline
- 8+ years of experience in a Finance commercial role, analytics of sales and marketing, and/or accounting/finance of sales and marketing
- MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office, and COGNOS
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Aftermarket experience
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail combined with solid data interpretation; ability to synthesize and critically analyze disparate data sources
- Demonstrated experience in working with regression analysis, financial forecasting, and statistical analysis
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.