Content Marketing Associate If you are a Content Marketing Associate with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We are innovators in decentralized cloud computing
2. You will be among experts from leading technology companies
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
What You Will Be Doing - You will work alongside marketing to optimize written and visual content both long and short form content
- Own, audit & produce our newsletter
- You will ensure informed content strategy & creation by gathering information from prediction reports & industry trends.
- Assist marketing in design & implement measurement systems
What You Need for this Position 2+ years of experience with:
- Email marketing campaigns
- Mailchimp or other email marketing platforms
- Understanding or desire to work with blockchain, decentralization, and its properties
- Strong writing skills with attention to detail
- Involved/excited about crypto & the potential of Defi
-Passionate about social media and experience with platforms:
- Blockchain Industry
- Experience working with Blockchain/non-blockchain, Web2 & Web3 developers
What's In It for You - Base Salary: $60k - $90k
- Full Benefits - pays up to $1300/mo to Med/Dent/Vision
- Long term disability & life
-Packages includes- base salary, tokens & options 4yr vesting sched. w/ 1yr/ liquid as soon as vested
So, if you are a Content Marketing Associate with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kevin Catanach
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.