Overview / Responsibilities
We have an Engineering Internship opportunity with our NV operations team. The on-call position has a flexible work schedule to accommodate a student intern. Hours will vary depending on project needs.
- Construction/Civil/Environmental Engineer Interns needed to work 40 to 50 hours per week this summer to assist with various tasks associated with on site mining construction activities. May work in the field and/or the office. Safety training and other training will be provided.
- Will work in one of our various locations in Nevada.
- Field activities include assisting field engineers, construction materials testing and lab testing.
- Will perform various Microsoft Office based program functions (use MS Outlook, Excel, Access, Word, etc.).
- May produce simple drawings using AutoCAD and GIS programs.
Skills / Qualifications
- Currently enrolled in an accredited BS or MS program in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Environmental Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to write comfortably.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Must pass drug test, background check, physical and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.