Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Concrete Superintendent to join our team in Springboro, Ohio.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Schedules and manages the daily operations and personnel of job site or multiple job sites to ensure production stays on target.
- Schedules and coordinates inspections with the appropriate inspectors daily.
- Coordinates job setup, cost, schedule, and preconstruction requirements to ensure the job gets off to a good start, is on budget, and is completed safe, right and fast.
- Performs inventory, organizes and orders materials on a daily and weekly basis.
- Understands job cost and identifies and communicates variances to ensure we are on budget and build the job correctly.
- Oversees safety on the jobs to ensure our team is in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Conducts weekly toolbox topic meetings.
- Monitors and checks elevations of structures.
- Ensures Operators & Laborers take care of their equipment to support meeting our production requirements safely, on time, and on budget.
- Completes daily equipment checklists.
- Serves as a representative of Wood HCC to support our reputation.
Skills / Qualifications
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.