WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Commercial Documentation Support Specialist. The Commercial Documentation Support Specialist will prepare documentation and support the closing needs of a diverse and complex portfolio of commercial loans. The incumbent will coordinate with the Loan Documentation team to prepare documents to be sent out for digital signatures. The incumbent will ensure only bank approved documents are being digitally executed. The incumbent will work together with customers and other members of the loan team to identify and resolve risks presented by review of information. This position will manage the digital documentation platform for the Commercial Division and manage the legal risk of loan documentation by following and complying with the appropriate procedures and controls. The incumbent will ensure the digital platform procedures and test documents are kept current, and that all documentation complies with approved terms, regulatory requirements, and Bank policies. The incumbent should have knowledge of entity documents to determine authorization and signers and have the ability to multi-task and work on several transactions at a time with minimal errors and exceptions under limited time constraints. The Commercial Documentation Support Specialist be proactive to escalate issues and drive change on processes and procedures as needed.
The schedule is a 40 hour work week M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM and is located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA .
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience.
- Must have a minimum two years of commercial banking and digital platform experience.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and multi-task with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the proven ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically with internal and external customers.
- Must have a thorough understanding of commercial lending and applicable laws and regulations.
- Must be able to effectively collaborate with bank associates.
- Must have experience using LaserPro to prepare commercial loan closing documentation.
- Must be proficient using a PC and Microsoft Office software.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.