Job ID: 441139
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Key Role Specific Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
- This role will report to an Area General Manager and will optimize our value stream and ensure commercial excellence.
- In this role, you will lead your team to drive revenue for the business by meeting or exceeding sales targets. You will identify and measure performance drivers for your team. You will use technology to implement processes & tools to inform sales decisions and create revenue opportunities, while ensuring our customer demands are met or exceeded. You will set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate the effectiveness of current sales programs. You will recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- This position typically has 2-3 direct reports (Sales Managers) with a team of 15-20 people. Coaching and developing talent is critical to success in this role. You will lead both inside and outside sales teams, coaching them to drive revenue and provide an excellent customer experience.
- This role ensures all projects, initiatives, and processes are in alignment with Oldcastle commercial excellence strategic objectives. You will be accountable to achieving the annual revenue targets outlined for your area.
Critical Leadership Competencies
- Development of strategy and long-term plans to drive revenue
- In-depth P&L analytical capabilities
- Strong knowledge of sales process
- Leadership Maturity
- Leadership Communication
- Organizational Savvy
- Deliberative Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change
- Strategic Talent Management
What CRH Offers You
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree Preferred
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 8, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Seattle Nearest Secondary Market:
Bellevue Job Segment:
Outside Sales, Manager, Chemical Engineer, Sales, Management, Engineering
This job has expired.