rms Company provides contract manufacturing of high-quality, tight-tolerance medical implants, components and sub-assemblies using cutting-edge technology. rms is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies. Learn more at www.rmsmachining.com and www.cretexmedical.com.
CNC Machinist Position Summary
The CNC Machinist operates CNC machines to support the manufacture of components and devices for the medical device industry.
Shifts Available: 1st, Monday through Thursday, 6:00am-4:30pm
Swiss CNC Machinist Duties and Responsibilities
QualificationsSwiss CNC Machinist Position Requirements
- Operate Swiss CNC machines
- Perform quality inspection on completed parts
- Perform preventative maintenance on Swiss CNC machines to ensure consistent machine performance
- Complete tool changes
Swiss CNC Machinist Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Operator experience with Swiss CNC machines
- Strong math background, preferable in machine math/shop math
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Experience using a microscope
- Ability to read measurement equipment such as micrometer, caliper, pressure micrometer
rms Company Benefits
- Machining experience with medical components, devices, or instruments
- Previous experience with tight tolerances
- Programming experience with Swiss CNC Machines
- Experience with set-up on Swiss CNC Machines
- Experience in troubleshooting of Swiss CNC Machines
As a Cretex Medical company, rms offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. rms also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, holiday pay, and an onsite medical clinic.
rms Company also offers company specific benefits, such as:
- Onsite Clinic
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly Social Events
- Annual Employee Appreciation Week
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.
This job has expired.